Continue Enterprise Software: Phase 3
City Manager's Office
Percent Complete: 50%
Start Date: 10/01/2019
End Date: 09/30/2023
The City will need to invest in standardization of its core business processes through the implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP). Disparate systems and processes will be replaced with a more integrated approach to managing core processes in Finance, Budget, Purchasing, Payroll, Human Resources, Fleet Facilities and Asset Management. Implementation of a ERP solution will also enable the City to provide online service tools such as self-service for employees, online solicitation tools for vendors and standardized eGovernment tools for constituents.
The implementation of the new ERP platform will be a phased process involving Finance, Budget, Human Resources, Information Technology, and representatives from key using departments across the City. Considerable time and effort is needed to ensure the preservation of existing data and the uninterrupted functionality of these key internal services.
• Migrated non-production environments to v2021, keeping them on their current servers to separate them from the production environment
• Phase 2: HR participated in Performance Review module evalutation/training
• Phase 3: Parks and Utilities participated in process review and training
• Phase 4: Utility Billing/Accounts Receivable/General Billing sessions for process review, service mapping, configuration, workflow and roles/permissions were held
• GIS: Identified further GIS issues causing the delay of Phase 3. GIS Team is working with ESRI and Tyler to resolve and move forward
• Tyler Sessions: set standard, weekly meetings with Tyler Support Executive staff to review tickets and support issues to achive faster and more effective resolutions
• Testing: installed hot fix 646 in the Test environment and notified department staff to test, validate and return results in order to promote to the live, production environment. Hot fix includes resolutions to ongoing issues including requisitions and marketplace errors that have been ongoing.
Capital Budget: $ 0.00
Initiatives: Closed Out/Completed | On Target/In Progress | Behind Schedule/Late | Discussion Needed Retreat/Workshop Item | Delay/Hold | No Milestone | Not Defined
Initiatives: Closed Out/Completed | On Target/In Progress | Behind Schedule/Late | Discussion Needed | Retreat/Workshop Item | Delay/Hold | No Milestone | Not Defined
City of Coral Springs | 9500 West Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL 33065 | 954-344-1000